Thursday, August 24, 2017

ImagineThatDigiStamp Guest Designer card

ImagineThatDigiStamp Mason's MP3


I recently posted a couple of cards for the modern teen girl, so decided it was time to give the guys equal time.  Right now, I don't have any teen boys to make cards for, but I know they can be a challenge!  I think this set with Mason offers some possibilities.    I have been enjoying my stint as guest designer at ImagineThatDigistamp.    Check the current anything goes challenge, ending Sept. 1, here.
I colored Mason with Prismas, and fussy cut the headsets for a bit of extra electronics.  The embossing folder is a steampunk design, and the chevron DP is from an ImagineThat set called Pixel Perfect Background.
CHALLENGES:
Sketch:   Sketch Saturday
Glitter:     Creatalicious
Any:    Crafting Circle
            A-step-in-the-darkness 
            Cards Galore 
            Through the craft Room Door 
             Digi Choosday
             Lemon Shortbread

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Dorothy your card is adorable. Great masculine card. Love the embossing.

Marilyn said...

Great card and I like your layout as well.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Dewi Lestari said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi