Sunday, April 15, 2018

Guest DT for DS4J "Dropping in"

It is my honor to be the guest designer for the mid-month inspiration post at Digi Stamps 4 Joy.  The challenge is Anything Goes - with the option of bright colors.  I selected this image - "dropping in" - so I could use bright colors for the parachute. The details are here.  I wanted to make a card for our granddaughter.  She is a member of Wings of Blue at the US Air Force Academy.  At last count she had some 450 jumps.  Of course, her parachute is much more subdued!
The bright stars DP is Recollections.  I chose the darker bg paper to look like a night sky - but the details do not show up on the photo!  It is embossed with my new cloud embossing folder.  Dotted ribbon, red gems, and the die cut greeting (Cuttlebug) complete the look.
Challenges entered:

Sketch (reversed):    Feeling-Sketchy
ATG - opt. "me time":   Creative Moments 
ATG with a critter:    2 Crafty Critter Crazies
All creatures:    House that Stamps Built
Inspiration - colorful transportation:   Give a Crafter a Cookie
Any:   Crafters Castle
 




No comments: